Jim Codd, Associate Director of the CIRCA Group Europe Limited, is an experienced manager. He has over twenty years hands on experience of supporting all stages of the Framework Programmes (FP) of European research funding, including writing of applications, contract negotiations, project management and coordination. He is currently acting as financial and administrative manager to five H2020 (Horizon 2020) projects and has actively supported many other H2020 applications. He also has experience as an expert FP evaluator for the European Commission.
Key tasks in LANDMARK
Contractual and Financial coordination and reporting:
- Complete and manage consortium agreement (CA) and ensure adherence to the terms of the CA. Manage amendments to CA as required.
- H2020 Grant Agreement management and amendments as required.
- Organise meetings relating to contractual and financial matters.
- Coordinate financial matters between the Commission and LANDMARK.
- Financial reporting to the Commission and project management team.