WP3 – Soil Functions modeling PhD student
Actual PhD student/TEAGASC Walsh Fellowship on Information and Communication Technologies at Jozef Stefan International Postgraduate School. My research interests are based on topic: “Machine Learning and Soil Functions”.
- EU FORTISSIMO project on Experiment 3.This experiment’s objective was to create a model to simulate and calculate the micro-macro mechanical properties of the composite structure.
- Software developer at Severstal MES project and Mikrosam AFP/ATL machine project
Specialties: MATLAB, C++, Delphi, PL/SQL, Java
Key tasks in LANDMARK
Stevanche Nikoloski will be responsible for tasks within WP3:
- Creation of models for assessing soil functions.
- Applying novel data-mining in soil function assessment for LANDMARK project purpose.
- Data management and Data use policy