The SCC members met for the first time past November 2015 in Rouen, France for the LANDMARK Roundtable2
and learnt about LANDMARK through a series of shared learning events. The SCC has been invited to focus on their role and responsibilities towards LANDMARK project and to reflect how they could contribute on the project with their expertise, outcome of this meeting is a two pages Feedback report. The second meeting that the SSC members attended was Roundtable n3
in Godollo, Hungary where the members had the occasion to review the work done between winter 2015 and spring 2016 and steer the 2016-2017 project activities. The product of this review was the Second SSC feedback report. The third meeting attended by 11 of the 15 SSC members attended was Roundtable n 6
in Parma, Italy where the members had the occasion to: a) review the work done between spring 2016 and autumn 2017, b) participate at the field trip where they tested together with the Pillar1 team the soil navigator; c) discuss the monitoring design & sampling campaign proposed by Pillar2 team; and d) steer the 2017-2018 project activities.
At each meeting a chair person is elected. The chair person stays normally in charge for one year.
- 2015-2016 SSC chair : Mrs Sarah Singla (farmer)
- 2016 SSC chair : Dr Judit Berényi Üveges ( EIONET contact point)
- 2017-2018 SSC chair: Dr Harald Mauser (EFI)
- 2018 – 2019 to be appointed during Roundtable8 in Autumn 2018
The LANDMARK consortium would like to thank former SSC members for their collaboration:
- Geertrui Louwagie former EEA representative [November 2015 – October 2016]
- Sarah Singla former farmer representative [November 2015 – May 2016]
- Judit Berényi Üveges former EIONET contact point for Hungarian NEBIH [November 2015 – December 2016]
- Jacques Delsalle former DG Environment representative [November 2015 – June 2017]
- Ronald Vargas former FAO- GSP representative [November 2015- January 2017]
- Jan Cools former SOILCARE H2020 project representative